Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Waffle pretzel peanut butter chocolates

My husband calls them snowshoes


1 c. peanut butter
2 T. softened butter for smoothness
powdered sugar - (I don't know the measurement based on different types of p.b I've used and it's also based on individual taste)

whip this until it's  Oh, so creamy and dreamy and spoon into a quart-sized ziploc and cut one of the corners.

melt any kind of chocolate you prefer... dark, milk chocolate, or just chocolate bits

Place....

waffle butter pretzles

down over waxed or parchment paper and squeeze some of that creamy peanut butter mixture on the pretzles and then using a spoon drench them in chocolate.

I let my kids do the chocolate.... I HIGHLY suggest you do that....

I'm not doing pictures for your sake and surprise.

ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment