Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Chicken Rubs and 1 Marinade

I'm constantly coming up with rubs, sauces and marinades because I'm not good with repeating the same flavor.  So, I need to write these down before they get tweaked again.

By the way, I'm not here to teach anyone cooking so if your cooking gets, well, royally fornicated, it's not my fault.  I'm just giving you the ideas and concepts.  Good Luck!!


Orange zest chicken

1/4c. brown sugar
2 T season salt
1/T onion powder
1/2 t. ground cloves
1 T orange zest
1/2 t. black pepper
1/2 t. garlic



Wisconsin meats India Chicken

1/4c. maple syrup
1T curry
2 t. season salt


Summertime Chicken

1/4 c. brown sugar
1/4 t. cinnamon
1 t. garlic powder
1 t. onion powder
1 T. lemon zest
1 t. pepper
1 T season salt
1/8 t. allspice
1/2 t. ground rosemary
1 T Countrytime Lemonade

No comments:

Post a Comment